- JB® Glass Railing Components
- Connectorail® and Pipe Railings
- Traditional Railing Components
- Handrail Mouldings
- Handrail Fittings
- Starting Posts
- Ornamental Spindles
- Bases and Flanges
- Ornamental Valances
- Ball and Post Caps
- Urn, Ball Finials, Spindle Tops and Cast Rosettes
- Post and Spindle Fittings
- Treillage and Ornamental Railing Panels
- Carlstadt® Railing Systems
- Handrail Brackets
- Elevator Components
- Tubing, Bars and Shapes
Julius Blum & Co., Inc. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates http://www.juliusblum.com/ (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We collect nonpublic personal information you provide to us when you request on catalog online or when you communicate with us using our contact form. The types of information we may collect include your name, address, phone number, email address and any other information you choose to provide.
Information Collection and Use
We may use your information, including nonpublic personal information as follows:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
We take take reasonable measures to help protect all information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Additionally, we implement policies designed to protect the confidentiality and security of your nonpublic personal information. Julius Blum & Co., Inc. limits access to your nonpublic personal information to employees that have a business reason to know such information, and implements security practices and procedures designed to protect the confidentiality and security of such information and prohibit unlawful disclosure of such information in accordance with its policies.